Central to Twinbrook’s Project Management Services is Risk Management and Mitigation. We identify, assess, manage and mitigate the associated risks of each process to ensure the attainment of project objectives. We approach our project management responsibilities by setting clear and attainable project objectives and managing the quadruple baseline constraints, which serve as project performance measurements (see below).
• Project scope
• Schedule and timelines
• Costing and cash flow management
• Quality control and assurance standards
We perform the full spectrum of project management services including:
• Managing selection process of consultants
• Managing Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contracts, (EPC Contracts) accounting for key provisions including Delivery Time Schedules, and Performance Guarantees
• Advice on Contract Management
• Managing testing, commissioning, and maintenance of proje
We offer our project management services in strict adherence to these measurements to avoid delays, cost overruns, and disputes without compromising asset functionality or quality.